I'm thankful to be a wife, mom, and child of GOD! "The best is yet to be" just reminds me that through life's ups and downs, God has a plan and "the best is yet to be".
As you now know I have four boys so playing in the rain is a must sometimes. I just think it is so funny when they come in soaked to the bone and they look like aren't you mad!!! One of my favorite pictures is when my son Jay fell in a mud puddle face first. I wish it was when I had my digital camera I would post it on my blog...
So you have a child with a peanut allergy too!! Isn't it a challenge every time they leave your sight? I must say a spoil the poor boy rotten I feel so bad for him.
Thank you for stopping by my blog it is nice having visitors...
What fun!! I still remember to this day (and probably will for life) the first time Kai saw rain.
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures. Someday the kids will look back at them and think of what a happy childhood they had.
Hugs,
Ohilda
As you now know I have four boys so playing in the rain is a must sometimes. I just think it is so funny when they come in soaked to the bone and they look like aren't you mad!!! One of my favorite pictures is when my son Jay fell in a mud puddle face first. I wish it was when I had my digital camera I would post it on my blog...
ReplyDeleteSo you have a child with a peanut allergy too!! Isn't it a challenge every time they leave your sight? I must say a spoil the poor boy rotten I feel so bad for him.
Thank you for stopping by my blog it is nice having visitors...
Tracey
Ohilda,
ReplyDeleteI hope the happy memories will out weigh the "grumpy mom in the morning" memories! :o)
Angie
Tracey,
ReplyDeleteThe peanut allergy is a challenge! My daughter's school has been so helpful and willing to work with us so far so that has been great.
The mud puddle face first picture sounds priceless!
Angie