Saturday, November 1, 2008

Webkinz World

Last night we went to the festival at our church. The kids originally all wanted to be dalmations, then decided to be the Webkinz jaguar, rabbit, and dalmation. I thought I would dress as a computer, but my eight year old informed me that it would be embarrassing to have a computer for a mom. So I asked her, "What about Dad? Would it be embarrassing for him to be a computer?" She decided that would be just fine to have a computer for a dad. Later I told her I was going to put on a Minnie Mouse hat and be the mouse to go along with the computer. "Moooom, you're not serious are you?" Yep, I was. :o)
The costumes were completed at the last minute, with the exception of Ryan's spots and Audrey's bunny tail. (Thanks, Granny!)

The embarrassing object:








No comments:

Post a Comment