
This is my Aunt Kay. I don't know what you see when you look at this picture, but I see strength, resilience, determination, kindness, faith, hope, and a whole lotta love. Aunt Kay has a very rare and serious form of cancer and we would truly appreciate your prayers for her healing. GOD can do anything. That is just the way it is. My prayer is that He will heal her here on this earth, and I trust Him no matter what. And she trusts Him too. Aunt Kay is undergoing chemotherapy for the umpteenth time (this is not her first time to have cancer). It has been so hard on her body, but she is oh so determined to do everything she can to beat this disease. She is so encouraged and so thankful for the many people that have been praying for her all over the country. Please join us in praying that Aunt Kay's health will be restored. She is one awesome lady and I am so thankful to be her niece!
Ryan had never had the opportunity to meet his great aunt and great uncle so we recently flew to see them. He LOVED them so much (and I'm pretty sure the feeling was mutual). If you have never flown with a 3 year old boy that is obsessed with all things transportation you really must try it. There was absolutely no time for me to think about the fact that I don't like to fly because his excitement was so contagious (not to mention loud...my apologies to the people in rows 9 and 11!)
Angie,
ReplyDeleteWe have had the honor of praying for your beautiful Aunt for months now. Our prayers continue. Her faith and determination is inspiring. Thank you for the update and please pass along to her that there are many prayer warriors in our neck of the woods lifting her up.
Hugs,
Ohilda
Dear Ohilda,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your prayers! Through God all is possible!
Angie
What a sweet photo of your Aunt Kay. I am reading this post coming from your blog winter giveaway. I have a three year old son and flying with a boy that loves planes is so fun!
ReplyDeleteLord, please, at this moment wrap your arms around Aunt Kay. We pray that you heal her physical body. We know that You alone are the great physician and ultimate Healer. Lord, give her peace this evening and relief from physical pain.