I'm thankful to be a wife, mom, and child of GOD! "The best is yet to be" just reminds me that through life's ups and downs, God has a plan and "the best is yet to be".
What a beautiful road trip! We love them as well. And delighted to meet you. I hope you don't mind if I splash around a bit. This looks like a refreshing place to splash in God's goodness.
Angie,
ReplyDeleteWhat great pictures! Sounds like you had a wonderful trip. I'm so glad to see pictures of your Aunt Kay, too. Bless her heart. My prayers continue.
Hugs,
Ohilda
PS AGAIN...thank you and your sweet Mama for praying for our little ones.
What a beautiful road trip! We love them as well. And delighted to meet you. I hope you don't mind if I splash around a bit. This looks like a refreshing place to splash in God's goodness.
ReplyDeleteSplashing for his glory,
Sara